The Senate voted after having the revised tax bill (a nearly 500 page document) for only a few hours. Here are a list of things the average person spends more time deliberating than was dedicated to a tax plan for the United States of America:
1) Choosing a Christmas tree
2) Picking out kitchen cabinet knobs
3) Whether to wear the dress with the sweetheart neckline or the sporty one with the pockets.
4) Creating a fantasy football team name
5) Settling on Jitterbug Jade or Nifty Turquoise at Sherwin Williams.
6) Determining if the email to your subordinate comes across as firm enough without being too authoritative.
7) If you should turn off Transformer-The Last Knight even though you are more than halfway through it.
8) Confirming there’s a part missing in your Ikea furniture box.
9) Agreeing which would make a cleverer group Halloween costume: the band French Kiss, wearing berets and face makeup, or the group Spice Girls, consisting of oregano, pepper, and cumin.
10) Whether there’s any hope for your Pinterest craft to turn out the way it looked in the picture.